Why the Christie LX700 projector is the best choice for conferencing
Offering the latest generation of inorganic LCD panel technology, 4DColor™ - the Christie LX700 LCD projector presents real color, real bright, in a LCD platform. At 7,000 ANSI lumens it is an ideal projector for auditoriums, large venues and houses of worship. The premium features and performance of the Christie LX700 also ensures high impact in corporate boardrooms.
Boasting 4DColor™ technology, inorganic LCD panels and 10-bit, the Christie LX700 offers all the advantages of an LCD projector along with enhanced color and image performance. An easy to set up, portable projector with a variety of lens choices, 2200:1 contrast ratio, 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, and true digital connections, the Christie LX700 has all the features to ensure your presentations have the high impact you envisioned.
Resolution 1024 x 768 XGA
Brightness 7,000 Lumens
Lamp Life 2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode
- New 4DColor™ technology with Color Control Device optical engine - for real color performance in a high brightness presentation (7,000 ANSI lumens)
- Latest generation of Inorganic LCD Panels - creates a “Natural Black” state for increased contrast ratio, and sharper images
- True 10-bit image processing - Flawless image quality and greater color depth
- True digital connections with full AV inputs - complete input flexibility, compatible with most computers and video sources including 1080p sources
- AutoFilter System – for up to10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Built in shutter (light dowser) - dip to complete darkness for show impact
- Suite of optional lens - match the lens to your needs